- About TICNSW
- NSW Tourism Awards
- Policy & Research
As we head into the New Year, it is a time to refocus the team in preparation for a successful year. One of the keys to success is ensuring that your staff are trained and ready to manage the demands of service delivery in a hopefully busy and exciting 2011.
The AussieHost One Day Customer Service training program is specifically tailored for businesses to maximise sales potential by preparing new and existing staff for selling and service.
We are offering a program on Friday 11th March 2011 at the Australian Hotel Association Training Rooms, Level 15, Hudson House, 131 Macquarie St, Sydney. Parking is recommended in the Opera House Carpark at 2 Macquarie St which offers an early-bird rate of $16 for the day if you enter between 6:00am and 10:00am and exit between 3:00pm and 7:30pm.
The course runs from 8.45am for 9.00am start with conclusion at 4.30pm. The objective is to cover the following critical service aspects:
1. Identify the importance of good customer service to Australia and the role they play.
2. Meet and greet to customer in an appropriate manner,
3. Understand the importance of high standard of workplace and personal presentation.
4. Use all forms of communication to communicate clearly with the customer and make a good first impression.
5. Listen effectively to customers and understand their individual needs.
6. Use effective techniques to handle customer complaints and dissatisfaction.
7. Increase their professionalism and price in providing service to their customers and community
SPECIAL OFFER: $195 per person inc GST for full day program (normally $295.00 per person).
For more information please click here
To register please contact Karina Groth, AussieHost Coordinator on 0401 276 428 or email@example.com