(all fees are incl. of GST)
Association represent individual industry operators/organisations in a particular tourism sector
• Gold: $6,600 [3 votes]
• Silver: $3,850 [2 votes]
• Bronze: $1,925 [1 vote]
TOURISM DESTINATION ORGANISATIONS
Organisations such as Regional Tourism Organisations (RTOs) or Local Tourism Organisations (LTOs)
• Gold: $1,650 [3 votes]
• Silver: $825 [2 votes]
Other businesses and organisations with tourism interests in NSW
• Gold: $5,500 [3 votes]
• Silver: $3,800 [2 votes]
• Bronze: $1,650 [1 vote]
• Member: $605 [1 vote]
The structure of Tourism Industry Council NSW (TICNSW) ensures that all members both large and small are provided with a voice in the adoption of policies, the formulation of strategies and other related activities.
We cannot take it for granted that tourism will receive the recognition it requires from governments and other stakeholders to ensure continued growth, performance and profitability in the industry. To realise the enormous potential of tourism, New South Wales needs a strong industry and united voice. TICNSW are that voice. TICNSW needs your support and membership to reinforce our message and demonstrate the importance of tourism to New South Wales and Australia.
Member benefits and opportunities:
• Regular industry representation at all levels of government.
• Lobbying and advocacy support for industry issues or concerns from every member.
• Industry networking seminars, forums and functions.
• Information to members related to government policy or the tourism industry.
• All members are eligible for election to the board of directors.
• Regular newsletters on industry news, issues and event.
• Access to the TICNSW website with updates on issues, news and information.
For further information please call 02 9267 6865 or email email@example.com