Current Board Members
The Tourism Industry Council NSW, the peak body representing the interests of the NSW tourism industry, has announced its new Board following its Annual General Meeting on Thursday 21 February 2013.
The current Board comprises of:
• Ken Corbett: Chairman – Australian Attractions
• John McKernan: Secretary
• Kathy Balodis: East Coast Holidays
• Geoff Buckley: New Earth Tourism
• Hugh Clarke: Aust Leisure Group
• Kathy Collins: Trelawney Farm
• Lyndel Gray: Caravan and Camping Industry Association (CCIA)
• Dean Gorddard: Hunter Valley Wine Country Tourism
• Brian McHenry: Riverside Oaks Golf Resort
• Mark Norek: Life’s An Adventure
• Simon Spellicy: Sandwalk Partners
• Christopher Warren: The International Centre For Responsible Tourism
The new Board is highly experienced and committed to strengthening the Councils effectiveness in representing the industry to ensure that NSW remains competitive and secures the best possible business conditions and government support for the industry.